WHAT IS THE BCPGA?
The British Columbia Psychogeriatric Association is a professional multi-disciplinary interest group, founded in 1997 by grass roots clinicians working in the field of mental health and older adults.
To meet the mental health needs of older adults in B.C. through:
- Enhancing interdisciplinary collaboration
- Providing practice support
- Advocating for excellence of care
- Supporting and using research to inform practice, and
- Participating in the development of public policy.
Leading the way in older adult mental health in B.C.